Middle School to Adults
Wednesdays, October 1, 8, 15, 22 ~ 6:30-8:00 pm
If you hate spending time on the computer, it makes sense to learn how to use it more efficiently so you can get in, get out, and get on with life.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
• set up your mouse for quick response
• use keyboard shortcuts, because every action counts
• create secure passwords – hint: fluffy123 isn’t hacker proof
• take screenshots then annotate them
• dump Internet Explorer & pick up speed with a better browser
• embrace technology and have fun doing it
• and lots more
Bring your laptop to class. If you don’t have one, you’ll still be able to pick up lots of good information.
Handouts will be provided for many of the lessons. No experience necessary.
Cost: $80 ~ Renee Harrington , Tech Coach/Instructor
Computer Basics – Fall 2014
Upcoming computer classes:
All Things Google: Document Sharing, Video Chat (Google Hangouts), Image Editing, Calendar & more
Social Media for Marketing Your Business
Making the Most of Your Website